Saturday, October 21, 2017

Orc Army Progress, Kings Of War [Hobby]



I’ve been making a lot of progress getting my Orc army assembled and preparations for painting to commence. I have a big weekend where all the fam will be out of town so I’ll have 3 days to paint all to myself which should be productive. This makes my Jan 1 goal of finishing this army pretty feasible! While I’ve been tinkering with lists for Forces Of Nature so I know what I will end up buying,  the recent announcement that Vanguard kickstarter will launch on Nov 1 brings me pause in wanting to spend all my hobby money on a new army rather than backing the kickstarter. But we will see.


Anyways, I’m holding my eyes open with toothpicks right now as it is 2am and I just finished the last gluing this army should need. As well as cutting out all the multi bases I will need. I plan to make a guide for how I cut out my own multi bases from wooden clipboards I grabbed at the dollar store, so stay tuned. Until then here are some pictures of the assembled unpainted models for my Orc army:










No comments:

Post a Comment